Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Standing In The Tall Grass

Nothing is more frightening than a blank sheet of paper, but eventually if I'm ever going to get this blog started, I have to write something. This is usually not a problem for me, in fact just the opposite, I normally have too much to say.

This blog initially is being created to provide a platform for communicating behind the scenes information about our cartoon studio and to talk about our current or upcoming media projects. It also will include posts talking about all aspects of cartoon creation and production in general. We hope to share tips and techniques and occasionally provide tutorial links as well as links to more in-depth articles or useful resources related to cartoons. We also will take the opportunity to point to and share any entertaining toons we encounter from time to time, as we are fans as well as creators.

Like any creative work in process, we expect this blog to evolve and grow in scope. My co-workers assure me that due to the abundance of fertilizer related content associated with my usual writing and conversation, which is to say they think that the bull in the pasture and I are usually full of the same stuff, this blog will have plenty of natural plant food so organic growth should be expected.

This first post is probably going to be one of my shorter entries but as always there is more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home